Raicol Crystals is the leading pioneer in the manufacturing of RTP EO Cells.
Our RTP crystals are primarily utilized in laser systems for airborne and space applications.
RTP crystals are featured in Q switches, pulse pickers, phase modulators, amplitude modulators and cavity dumpers.
Due to the unique advantages of our RTP crystals over standard LiNbO3 crystals, they have become the crystal of choice for airborne and space laser systems worldwide.
Advantages of Raicol’s RTP Crystals:
- Wide temperature range (-50°C to 70°C)
- Compact design due to low half wave voltage
- No dynamic HWV component
- No pyroelectric & elasto-optic effects
- High damage threshold (600MW/cm2, in most cases 1GW/cm2)
- A high extinction ratio of up to 30-35dB
- No acoustic ringing
- Wide acceptance angle
- Non-hygroscopic material
- Low electrical conductivity (rise time/fall time 1ns)
Click here to listen to an interview of Mr. Herve Albrecht, Raicol’s European Sales Manager by Olivier Granilic at QUALITA Studio, a French radio station which broadcasts in Israel (Feb, 19, 2018)
Raicol Crystals Ltd. Reveals New SKTP Crystal – Promising High Average Power Density, High Efficiency, and Large Aperture Capabilities (Jan, 18, 2018)
Raicol Crystals Ltd., a leading manufacturer in the field of non-linear crystals, has become the first to develop SKTP flux-grown KTP crystals.
These new crystals are a part of the HGTR product line, and have a revolutionary combination of features – they can function at high average power densities, retaining high efficiency, and can also be produced in a larger aperture, up to 25×25 (mm2).
SKTP crystals are designed for use in medium power green lasers for medical, industrial, scientific, and other applications.
Super Polished LBO Crystal (Dec. 11 , 2017)
If you are using Second and third harmonic generation of high power diode pumped
solid-state lasers you should try our Super Polished LBO!
Why should you buy Raicol’s LBO?
- We are the only one in the world who achieved a result of 3Å RMS in roughness measurements, which makes our LBO a super polished element with excellent surface quality with 2/1 scratch and digs.
- Our LBO has a very low bulk absorption: up to 2ppm/cm at 1064nm which makes our absorption amongst the lowest value available over the market place.
- We can offer large size of LBO elements up to 50×50 mm 2 and maximum length of 40 mm.
NASA satellite uses Raicol’s RTP crystal in space. (Dec. 2nd 2017)
Raicol’s RTP EO cell in space with NASA ICESat-2′s laser system.
NASA’s Ice, Cloud, and land Elevation Satellite (ICESat) mission, is a pioneer to use laser altimeters in space to study the elevation of the Earth’s surface and its changes. To read more see the link below.
We are expanding! Raicol is opening a new branch in France. (Oct. 5th 2017)
Welcome Mr. Hervé Albrecht, our new Sales Manager of Raicol’s French office. In order to strengthen our presence in the European market and to better communicate with our customers, we recently opened an office in France, headed by Mr. Hervé Albrecht. Raicol Crystals grow and sell a variety of non-linear crystals (LBO, BBO, KTP, PPKTP, HGTR KTP and RTP) to worldwide customers. For the article which was published on Photoniques magazine in French go to the link below.