KTP OPORequest for Quotation >
KTP OPO (optical parametric oscillator)
KTP (Potassium Titanyl Phosphate - KTiOPO4) is a nonlinear optical material generally used for optical parametric oscillation of solid-state lasers.
KTP material is widely recognized for these features:
- High optical damage threshold
- Excellent thermal stability
- Often used as an OPO (optical parametric oscillator) for near IR generation up to 3 µm
Raicol produces high quality single domain KTP nonlinear elements cut from a single growth sector that is particularly important for long OPO (optical parametric oscillator) crystals. The company’s controlled growth methods ensure a reliable supply of KTP crystals.
Raicol provides the following types of KTP OPO:
- Standard DBAR coated for pump/signal wavelengths
- Monolithic single pass and double pass
- Confocal monolithic with convex/concave faces