KTP (Potassium Titanyl Phosphate, KTiOPO4)Request for Quotation >
is a nonlinear optical material generally used for doubling of solid-state lasers, such as Nd:YAG.
KTP material is widely recognized for these features:
- High optical damage threshold
- Large optical nonlinearity of second-harmonic generation (SHG)
- Excellent thermal stability.
- SHG coefficient is approximately three times higher than KDP
- Often used as an OPO (optical parametric oscillator) for near IR generation up to 3 µm
Raicol provides the following products: