PPMgLN SFG (Sum Frequency Generation)Request for Quotation >
PPMgLN is an efficient nonlinear optical material for frequency conversion applications in the visible and mid-IR wavelength range
PPMgLN material is widely recognized for these features:
- High nonlinear coefficient
- High conversion efficiency
- Perfectly suited for compact low power solid state laser systems
- High damage threshold and high efficiency
- Excellent for small size, cost effective laser systems
Sum-frequency generation (SFG) is a non-linear optical process.
This phenomenon is based on the annihilation of two input photons at angular frequencies and while, simultaneously, one photon at frequency is generated.